Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life is precious

I know I need to write, but lately I've been having a block. It's all in my head, I just can't get it out. I'm going to do my best here.
My kids get out of school on June 8, and you might be thinking "Oh gosh, I'm going to dread this", however I am thinking "WOO-HOO"!! I don't have to deal with:
1. Morning drama, which includes crying, and bitterness about having to get up to get ready for school
2. Taking forever to brush your teeth b/c it makes you gag
3. Also taking forever to get ready in general
4. And last but not least, being pissed at me for upholding the routine, day after freakin day, b/c we have a damn schedule to keep!
So therefore I am gitty about not dealing with the getting ready for school routine for 3 months.
I do have other things to keep me plenty pissed though. Neighbors. I live in a trailer park (which is not that bad for awhile till we get house). So not only do I live in a trailer park, I have daughters 9 & 6, so does almost everyone else. To top it off the mothers of these annoying "wonderful" children are absolute bitches! I have confronted 2 of em and 2 more in line! I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I am more of a woman and mother that all 4 of them put together, and my daughters just so happen to be cool as hell! They don't annoy anyone else except me, and that's all that matters. What I've had to deal with are cat-killin bastards and head lice. I have more than reached my boiling point with these dumbasses. I'm not going to be here forever unlike them(and they don't care) but until then they're not going to fuck with me and my girls without some sort of reaction from me. It all started when one of them killed 4 of my outside cats and then about 3 weeks ago I ended up with 3 kittens b/c their mama had them under someone else's trailer and those bastards somehow "disposed" of her, thus they call on me to come and get them since they belong to me(by default perhaps?) Well you sick bastards one of them died in my arms Saturday morning, and for those 30 minutes that he suffered all I could think about is how can people be so cruel and exist? They live and breath among us sometimes you can tell right off, others they'll do dumb shit to reveal their evil. I got all these thoughts running through my mind, but all the while knowing there is a God and He's "got this". I was going to bash my neighbors' head in until I wrapped "little hat" in a Kurt Cobain t-shirt that said among many things:
1. love yourself
2. love your children
3. love your neighbor
I let it go.

1 comment:

Kuan said...

Wow Cat I'm so sorry for your itty bitties, what an unspeakable act of cruelety indeed. But I have to remember the words of the Buddha
In every action there is an equal reaction, I am a firm believer in Karma sister friend and what comes around goes around three fold.
I am glad to here that liberation is on the wind for you from that place and your kindness and compassion shall not go unrewarded.

Peace
K