Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Life in general

I know it's been awhile since I last posted...been a lot of chaos lately. The only thing different this time is that I'm trying to keep it all in perspective and not get that lasting ring around my ass from sitting on the pity-pot. When I start feeling sorry for myself, I am doomed. So for now I'm just a girl about to pull her hair out but I'm very grateful for it! Jeez, never a dull moment! On the brighter side, I got 5 beautiful little kittens that are a treat to watch. I know that it will be over soon but in the meantime I have enjoyed being around these things. Their so cute you just want to eat them up!! I held one up last night and put it eye level with my face and it gave me the sweetest look that I about cried. So yea, this is going to be a little heart breaking. But then again maybe not because 3 of em like to crap and pee in my floor, and that shit got old the first time! Other than that life if sweet!

No comments: