Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Spring Break

For my fans out there I am so sorry I haven't written in awhile. I've been real busy on the road, signing autographs, and well me and Brad Pitt we like to do our thing, every minute of the day 7x a day. Damn that boy puts a hurting on me!! (nudge, nudge, "time to wake up Cathy" "Fuck you I don't won't to wake up, NEVER!!!"
Okay really I've been doing the family thing plus the kids have been out for spring break. It has been real nice being with my girls, all 3 of em. The next time I bitch about my life being shit and that I haven't amounted to nothing, I need to look at my daughters and shut the fuck up. They are awesome and yet they drive me crazy and all the way to the loony bin. My middle girl screamed at me the other day claiming that she didn't won't to be a virgin, yet she has no clue what that is and her oldest sister is laughing her ass off the entire time at the situation. "She doesn't won't to be a virgin!!!!Ha,ha,ha!!" All I can think to myself is "oh dear God what have I done?!!" Well thank the dear Lord for my little baby bug that can do no wrong in my eyes, mommy loves you so much!! All this other business started when Kendell(the don't won't to be virgin) got into her daddy's little black safe, that he forgot to lock. (What a dumb ass) He keeps his dirty mags in there and little miss thing looked at them. She said that the girl looked injured down there!!! And the guys wee-wee was standing up straight!! LMAO!!!!! If there are any mothers out there reading this, there does come a time when something like this happens. They see something somewhere that effects them and their view on the world. It's also safe to say that she doesn't look at daddy the same which I find very justifying. But other than that its been a nice spring break so far and I am enjoying reading everyone's kick ass blogs!!!

No comments: