Friday, April 6, 2007

1:00 am and restless

It's been awhile since I last wrote. I've been in a serious rut and for some odd reason I see no end in sight. I'm stressed out and the root of it all is "the husband". It's obvious from my previous blogs that we ain't a happy couple. And the question I ask myself is "Why am I still with him"? Well the answer is, and yes it is mughty fucked up but I'm still with him because I want him to feel miserable like me on a daily basis, or until something better comes along. Winning the lottery would be real nice about now, but until then, suffer mother fucker.

In the meantime I have been reading some awesome blogs!! I'm so impressed and grateful for this. You people make me laugh and sigh with admiration. I truely know deep in my heart that I am not alone. But is there anyone out there that hates Rosie O'donnel as much as I do? Please let me know because that bitch is on the nerve. Somehow she decided that what she had to say was valid. I got news for her, she doesn't have a clue about jack shit and I'm getting real sick and tired of "Rosie sayed this, or Rosie sayed that. Fuck you bitch and die. I feel better already!!

This is a short post but I wanted to write a little tonight and get some stuff off my chest. I promise my next post will be happier and pleasant. Until then, happy reading.

2 comments:

Ĵōÿ said...

Lol
No, no one cares wtf Rosie has to say. And go you for admitting that that to yourself, we both know what the deal is with our 'daddys'

Dream Owl said...

Rosie is a stupid cow...sometimes I wish I could just lift up that flap of belly/vagina and show her that she has a dick and can't play the dyke card anymore.

LOL