Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Please Pray

I know I need to write about this or I'll go crazy inside. I already am....and so is Virginia. The Hokies are my favorite college football team, and we are some die hard Hokie fans around here. I feel so bad for the other students that had to witness this mayhem, this war. And now the families....Everyone that died was their time to go but it is so sad....we're left behind with these feelings and the images. On my t.v. there is nothing but this, locally(for us) and national. Nobody still knows who this was. As far as I'm concerned it was a demon from the pits of hell. And why didn't Va. Tech close down the school when the first shootings happenend?? More and more students are coming out doing interviews and telling what happened in their classes. I know God has a reason for this but I don't see it right now. I know that I'm not alone in this reasoning. This has tore our community up, but people are coming together and bonding as best they can. I'm not sure if this will sink in, it's just so hard to believe. As the days pass, more people that were there are telling stories. Soon there will be names with the faces of the dead.

2 comments:

Dream Owl said...

damn...
we'll be praying for everyone over here

Ĵōÿ said...

This still shocks and hurts over a week later.

I am glad they finally started saying that 32 were murdered, the murderer shouldnt count there. Ive been by there so many times.. god it just sucks. I cant get over all the red flags that were ignored. I didnt walk in their shoes I suppose, but as administration I hope everyone learned a real hardcore lesson from their mistakes.