Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Weeping Willow Part 2

Fulfillment adds fuel to a fire that has been smoldering for so long.
You came in and sparked that flame to a raging fire that is tormenting me.
Two people lost within the cement,
forgotten.
You were across from me,
glaring at the same walls,
the same sounds,
and a pain deep inside our chests that rose up through our throats,
choking our essence.
Our bodies touched again,
and all that pain, and loneliness was lost.
All I see is your face.
All I hear is your voice.
All I feel is you inside me.
All I want is you beside me.
You must go back to your life,
and I must go on pretending.
Here comes that lump in my throat,
choking,
heart wrenching....
I thought I heard you whisper "I love you".

1 comment:

Kuan said...

WOW that is incredible.

I'm speechless

Peace
K